Thank you for visiting!
Let us at 360 Home Inspections help make buying your new home easy and enjoyable for you. Your home is one of the biggest financial purchases of your life, and with our high accreditation with the American Home Inspectors Training Institute, being an active member with InterNACHI, and with our vast knowledge of building and renovating in the Calgary market over the past 12 years; we know what to look for so there are no surprises on move in day.
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior knowledge, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.
Let's discuss your property! Call today to book an appointment.
What To Expect From 360 Home Inspections
- Professional, non-invasive inspection of single family and multi-family dwellings.
- The most up-to-date software, allowing us to better communicate your home report presentation to you, including pictures and videos.
- Educating home buyers as to the state of the home they are about to purchase.
- Helping buyers make more informed decisions.
- Potential to shortcut the negotiations of the sale by finding any major defects before listing your home.
- Who says you can't see thought walls? Thermal imaging gives us the ability to gain a better understanding of what is behind the walls, as well as hot and cold spots in the electrical and mechanical equipment in the home.
New Home Constructions
- Pre-backfill - Inspecting the footings, foundation, weeping tile and foundation waterproofing system.
- Pre-drywall - Inspecting framing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC rough-in, roof coverings and exterior envelope.
- Pre-posession - Inspecting all final fixtures and components of the new dwelling.
Thorough Mechanical Inspection
Full Thermal Imaging Throughout The Dwelling